Here’s what I’ve been working on.
- M. Cohen, W. Lu. “A Diffusion-Based Method for Removing Background Stars.” (under review)
- M. Vidmar, M. Cohen. (2019) “Is the Deep Space Gateway in the Right Place?” 70th International Astronautical Congress. Washington, D.C. 21-25 October 2019.
- M. Vidmar et al. (2018) “Putting the Propellant in the Fuel Tank.” Journal of the British Interplanetary Society, Vol. 71, pp. 100-111.
- 2017: Reinventing Space // Strathclyde University, UK
- Poster presentation: “Putting the Propellant in the Fuel-Tank: Developing the Technical and Operational Framework for Gateway Earth Space Access Architecture”
- 2016: Language Show Live Scotland // SECC Glasgow, UK
- Panel member: “Translating Europe: Young People in Translation”
- 2013: Frontiers of the European Iron Age // Cambridge University, UK
- Paper presentation: “Visual Imagery in Iron Age Italy: A Contextual Study of Villanovan Bronze Belts”
- 2020: Background star removal algorithm for astronomical image processing
- 2019: Satellite streak detection software for the project “Space Traffic Control: Monitoring Low-Earth Orbit”. Funded by Carnegie Trust Vacation Scholarship and Athena SWAN Summer Bursary.
- 2021: Yaldi Games. Funded by the Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation.